2 Japanese activated carbons
The Japanese activated carbon is an ideal solution to soften and purify your water, while giving it a more pleasant taste.
- Ubame Oak
- Size : 2-3cm x 10-12cm
- Life span : 6 months
- How to use it:
- Boil the charcoal for 10 min and let it dry before the first use
- Insert the charcoal in your gourd or your carafe
- Let it work between 4h and 10h and..
- Taste it !
- We advise you to boil the charcoal for 10 minutes every 1 or 2 months to maximize its life span.
- When grey stains appear on your charcoal, it is time to recycle it as fertilizer or compost!